Special offer includes
Day 1: Arrival in Děčín
- accommodation in the camp Decin, individual program
- dinner in the camping bistro
Day 2: Meissen - Pirna, 45 km
- Morning transfer by train to the famous porcelain city - Saxon Meissen. The train station is a 10-minute walk from the campsite, the train journey takes less than 2 hours, and in Meißen there is a railway station right next to the Elbe and the cycle path. Before skating, you can take a short tour of the historic city center. Then you set off on the left riverside towards Dresden, which is located in the middle of the trip (about 20 km). If you admire the Baroque Dresden waterfront from the cycle path or go a few minutes' walk to the center, for example to the famous Frauenkirche church, it's up to you.
- Finish in Pirna and you will take the train back to Děčín.
Day 3: Rathen - Děčín, 33 km
- The start of the stage can be reached by train to the spa town of Kurort Rathen. The first 5 km is suitable for skaters who are not discouraged by rough asphalt and minor ascents and descents. Fans of quality surfaces will start in Königstein. You leave it on a new trail that takes you 6 km to the spa town of Bad Schandau. The city center is located on the opposite riverside, where a more suitable inline route leads, and you can go to it over a road bridge or use the ferry directly from the inline path. Behind the center, you can take the ferry back to the left bank to the town of Krippen. Once again, you will be engulfed by the green Elbe canyon full of picturesque sandstone towers. After two-thirds of the way, you will cross the state border into Bohemia and approach the destination, the royal city of Děčín. The bike path will take you directly to the camp.
Day 4: Děčín - Svádov u Ústí nad Labem, 18 km (back 36 km)
- On the last day, 18 km of mostly high-quality asphalt trails towards Ústí nad Labem awaits you directly from the camp. The chateau and brewery in Velké Březno, where you can taste local lager, are definitely worth a turn. A separate cycle path ends in Svádov in front of Ústí nad Labem near the football field, from where it continues for several kilometers to the city in a cycle path on the road. Here we recommend turning it around and heading back to Děčín.
- breakfast 8:00 - 10:00
- check-in 15.00
- check-out by 10:00 a.m. (before leaving for the activity on the 4th day, you can store your luggage at the reception)
Minimum number of persons: 2
Discounts for children up to 11.99 years old
in a bungalow: 750 CZK
in glamping: 450 CZK
You enter the discount in the basket as an additional service
- 3 x accommodation with breakfast according to the selected variant in a glamping tent or bungalow
- 1 x dinner in the camping bistro
- 3 x all-day cross-border train ticket
- plan of the journey
- city tax
Price does not include:
- Parking / day = 50 CZK
- Extension of stay in the Děčín camp - on request