Try rafts or canoes on the Elbe and ride back on a bike route, visit the unique world of the rock town Tiské stěny and ride scooters from Děčínský Sněžník and go on the most beautiful hiking trip in Bohemian Switzerland - to the rock bridge Pravčická brána and unique boat trips in the gorges in Hřensko. And for those who long for a truly extraordinary experience, there is an ascent to the Via Ferrata in Děčín left to try.
We will lend you first-class sports equipment made 100% by Czech certified manufacturers. You set the pace of activities yourself so that you can enjoy your stay as much as possible. We assist you and take care of the transport of all material for your carefree experience.
A rich breakfast and dinner with barbecue and campfire seating await you every day.
- 3 days
- 2 nights
Special offer includes
- Arrival at the Děčín Camp, welcome drink and acquaintance with the program, the possibility of renting equipment for climbing the via Ferrata and training. Optional possibility of ascent with a guide for an additional fee. Ferrata is only a 15-minute walk from the campsite and you will spend a pleasant afternoon.
- Sailing on the Elbe and returning by bike back. In the morning you will get a boat, paddles, vests, and boat bags right in the camp and go to the Elbe canyon. At the final destination of the cruise, we will be waiting for you with bikes and you will be able to start your way back. Cycling on the Elbe cycle path, you can enjoy sandstone rocks from a completely different perspective than from the surface of the Elbe. Our routes are from 10 to 25 km of sailing and also cycling.
- Scooters from Sněžník and a trip to Tiské stěny. An ideal day of rest. We will take you by our minibus to Tisa, where you will be able to walk through the labyrinth of the Tisa Walls, where the film The Chronicles of Narnia was shot. Then you will conquer the highest Czech table mountain Sněžník 723 m above sea level and you will have a 12 km long descent back to Děčín along a pleasant forest asphalt cycle path. If you have time, you can go to the castle, the zoo or the Aquapark. If you didn't have time for a Ferrata on the day of arrival, what would be better than climbing it today?
- Individual trip to the Pravčická gate and to the gorges. A visit to Bohemian Switzerland must not be deprived of an ascent to a real gem - the largest sandstone natural arch in Europe - the Pravčice Gate. Together with a boat trip in the gorges - it is an unforgettable experience. The route of the trip is between 16 - 18 km.
Minimum number of persons: 3
- 3x accommodation with breakfast and dinner according to the selected variant in a glamping tent or bungalow with free wifi
- 1x canoe/raft and bicycle rental, including accessories and transport equipment, including the original route map
- 1x scooter rental, including transport to the starting point, including the original route map
- 1x rental of a complete Ferrata set for 1 day and instruction
Price does not include:
- Recreational fee = 20 CZK.
- A walking trip to the Pravčická gate and the Hřensko gorges under your direction.
- Admission to Tiske Steny
- Surcharge for an optional ascent on via Ferrata with a guide = 550 CZK.
- Extension of stay in the Děčín camp - on request.